Diploma in Hotel & Tourism Management
The Diploma course affiliated with Gujarat University offers a comprehensive understanding of hospitality & tourism industry to the aspirants who aim to develop their management as well as operational aspects of the industry.
This programme stands for specialized management methods implemented in the hospitality & tourism industry and equips the student with the knowledge of underlying principles involved.
This is one of the lucrative and promising career options and the domain of this course comprises of housekeeping, hotel administration, food & beverage management, front office, hotel accounts & tourism studies.
2 Semesters + Training.
12th (10+2) Pass or equivalent.
In Affiliation with
Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Open University
Theory & Practicals
- Introduction To Hospitality Management
- Commercial Communication Skills
- Front Office Management
- Food Production
- Hotel Account & Book Keeping
- Accommodation Operations
- Food & Beverage Service
- Principles of Management
- Concepts & Operations in Tourism
- Industrial Training
The eligible candidate can flourish their career in following mentioned industries:
- Hotels – Core departments (Front Office, Food & Beverage Service, Housekeeping, and Culinary).
- Retails, Aviation, Tour & Travel Operations.
- This course will also prove as an incredible career pathway for the aspirants who desire to further pursue their degree course in any hospitality discipline.
- Training and Job opportunities in five star hotels at national and international level.
- Earning opportunities while learning.
- Excellent management team.
- Ever ready management for the holistic growth of the students.
- Experienced faculties.
- Air conditioned classrooms.
- Job placement guarantee after completion of one year of study.
- Facility of payment of fee in installments.
- SC/ST students with Freeship card will have benefit in Fee*.
- Education bank loan for required students.