Diploma in Hotel & Tourism Management
The Diploma course affiliated with Gujarat University offers a comprehensive understanding of hospitality & tourism industry to the aspirants who aim to develop their management as well as operational aspects of the industry.
This programme stands for specialized management methods implemented in the hospitality & tourism industry and equips the student with the knowledge of underlying principles involved.
This is one of the lucrative and promising career options and the domain of this course comprises of housekeeping, hotel administration, food & beverage management, front office, hotel accounts & tourism studies.
1 YEAR COURSE
12th (10+2) or equivalent.
Theory & Practicals
- Introduction To Hospitality Management
- Principles And Practices Of Tourism
- Basics Of Food Production
- Introduction To Front Office Management
- Communication Skills
- Basics Of Food & Beverage Service
- Accommodation Operations
The eligible candidate can flourish their career in following mentioned industries:
- Hotels – Core departments (Front Office, Food & Beverage Service, Housekeeping, and Culinary).
- Retails, Aviation, Tour & Travel Operations.
- This course will also prove as an incredible career pathway for the aspirants who desire to further pursue their degree course in any hospitality discipline.